These printable Arabic worksheets with English translation are designed for non-native speakers.
These printable Arabic worksheets with English translation are designed for non-native speakers. They are based on the topic “introducing myself in Arabic” and the key words of our free story 1 «Nashoot meets Bannoon» (included).
- These worksheets are included in our Arabic Teaching Kit 1, if you prefer a more complete “Greeting and introducing myself in Arabic” Unit, buy it here: https://www.arabicplayground.com/product/%E2%80%9Cgreeting-and-introduci...
- If you prefer an Arabic-only version of these worksheets, buy it here: https://www.arabicplayground.com/product/introducing-myself-%E2%80%93-ar...
1. the free Arabic Story 1 “Nashoot meets Bannoon” in Arabic/English : 7 pages, PDF, A4 size (2 pages of the story per A4)
We recommend you read this story firstly in order to give a meaningful and enjoyable context to the worksheets.
2. the Arabic Worksheets’ file with the English translation integrated: 19 pages, PDF, A4 size
- Questions/Answers: What’s your name? How old are you? Do you like….? How are you? Are you ok?
- Arabic Letters recognition and reading/writing
- first Numbers
- daily life vocabulary (related to the Arabic Story 1)
- Answer by “yes” or “no” in Arabic.
DETAILS about the WORKSHEETS' FILE:
p.2 Important Notes and Tips for the teacher/parents
p.4-18 = 15 Worksheets
p.19 Coloring Reward from the kitten “Nashoot”