Check out this fun BINGO game with the Body unit theme.
Check out this fun BINGO game with the Body unit theme. When printed on card-stock and laminated to last, they can be used over and over again.
Format: PDF file, 13 pages
- A class set of 10 Bingo cards. 4X4 playing grid (16 playing spaces total).
- Calling cards.
- Print all Bingo pages on standard 8.5×11” paper.
- Cut out the calling cards on dotted lines and put them in a container. For durability print all pages on white card-stock then laminate before using.
- Hand out one Bingo card to each student and a few pennies or other small objects to cover up the letters on their card.
- The caller should pull out one card from the container and read the words.
- The students will then cover the corresponding picture.
- To get bingo, a student needs to get 4 in a row in any direction.