1. Do I have to register online to purchase a product? Why?
Yes we require all customers to register online to be able to access and download their purchased products or have their shippable products sent to them.
2. Do I have to give my real address during user registration?
We encourage all of our customers to provide accurate address information so that we may serve you and support you better however these fields are optional. If the address provided is not correct Arabic Playground is not responsible for any items shipped to a wrong address.
3. Do I have to give my real phone number during registration? Why do you ask for it?
The phone number field is optional however, Arabic Playground encourages all customers to provide this information. All of our communications are done via email we will only call a customer if there is an issue with their order and the customer is not responding to emails. If both your email and phone number are not valid we will not be able to reach you.
4. How can I pay for my products? Is it safe to give my credit card information to PayPal?
You can pay with all major credit cards Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express through Paypal. PayPal is a well-known and safe third party company that provides a high level of security for your financial payments. Arabic Playground does NOT collect or store your credit card information. Click here to get more information on how to pay using your credit card.
5. How much time do I have to download my files? How many download attempts do I have?
You can download your files at any time however You will have 4 attempts to download your files then the link will expire once you consume your 4 attempts. If you are still not able to download your files please contact our support team at email@example.com
6. I am a teacher if I buy a printable PDF product can I make multiple printouts of the file for all my students?
Yes you may print as many copies as you want for all your students however, if you plan to share this product with other teachers in your school please purchase additional copies of the file.
7. Can I sell my products on Arabic Playground website?
Yes to become a seller on Arabic Playground is very simple you will just need to click on "Become a Seller" on the top menu to create a user seller account then click on "My Account" on the top right corner to bring up your profile. You will now be able to start posting your products online by selecting the "Sellers" tab on your profile then once approved by the Arabic Playground administrator your products will be visable to all of our valued customers.
8. I have a seller account and I posted my product but it did not get approved. Why is my product rejected?
In order to provide our valued customers a good range of quality products Arabic Playground reserves the right to reject any product posted by any seller. Most common reasons of rejecting a product could be due to poor quality, product is not related to Arabic or Islamic teaching resources subjects, copyrights violations, customer complaints or seller did not post at least one free product as required by the terms and conditions.